- How the pace of innovation is increasing, and what might stop it.
- The ultimate video lesson for Google Website Optimizer
- Press This — like Posterous for your wordpress blog
- How to create a better search engine than Google
- How to promote your music – Derek Sivers shares his secrets
- How many blog posts in a row are too many?
- How to translate any webpage with one click
- A 1001+ things to do for a boy (or girl)
- How to tell if water at your beach is safe for swimming
Tag Archives: puzzles
Question: What is one number that’s divisible by everything? and Question: What number is divisible by all 9 numbers 1 to 9? Read more
1. Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
2. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behavior. Read more
How can you tell that the earth is rotating about an axis, and that the stars aren’t instead just moving around the earth? Read more
You can add the integers from 1 to 10 by hand, but what if you need to add from 1 to 1000? The shortcut for adding Read more
For example one searcher wonders if all three digit numbers are divisible by eleven. The answer is Read more
So if you must open a locked Master combination lock then take an inspiration from MacGyver Read more
So is 151515151515151515 divisible by 3? I can quickly tell you yes. The trick is to Read more
Even if you don’t believe in ghosts, read this story, or skip to the end. You may save someones life. Truly. Read more
The most important statement a scientist can make is “Huh, that doesn’t make sense. That shouldn’t have happened.” It is a sign post that new understanding and maybe even pushing the frontiers of science lies ahead. Read more