- How the pace of innovation is increasing, and what might stop it.
- The ultimate video lesson for Google Website Optimizer
- Press This — like Posterous for your wordpress blog
- How to create a better search engine than Google
- How to promote your music – Derek Sivers shares his secrets
- How many blog posts in a row are too many?
- How to translate any webpage with one click
- A 1001+ things to do for a boy (or girl)
- How to tell if water at your beach is safe for swimming
Tag Archives: math
Question: What is one number that’s divisible by everything? and Question: What number is divisible by all 9 numbers 1 to 9? Read more
We have heard of inflation, but what is its effect? A dollar doesn’t buy what it used to. But what does that mean? I bought a house in 1988 for $97,000. If I had to buy it today with a weaker dollar, how much would it cost?
You can add the integers from 1 to 10 by hand, but what if you need to add from 1 to 1000? The shortcut for adding Read more
For example one searcher wonders if all three digit numbers are divisible by eleven. The answer is Read more
If you add up all the even position digits and also add up all the odd position digits Read more
This trick isn’t as effective as the test for divisibility by 3. It takes more steps: Read more
So is 151515151515151515 divisible by 3? I can quickly tell you yes. The trick is to Read more
Question: Can you do better than guessing to win a jelly bean counting contest? Answer: Let me count the ways Read more