- How the pace of innovation is increasing, and what might stop it.
- The ultimate video lesson for Google Website Optimizer
- Press This — like Posterous for your wordpress blog
- How to create a better search engine than Google
- How to promote your music – Derek Sivers shares his secrets
- How many blog posts in a row are too many?
- How to translate any webpage with one click
- A 1001+ things to do for a boy (or girl)
- How to tell if water at your beach is safe for swimming
Tag Archives: analog
Question: Can you overlap the wire in an inductor? Answer: An inductor is typically made with enamel coated wire. We call this magnet wire. The enamel Read more
This is how I designed a simple circuit that allows you to control a servo and put it through its paces. Read more