How to hold a cricket bat, taken from Cricket ‘Play the Game’ Series, published by the MCC, 1955. I feel, the fact that the correct way to hold a cricket bat, is the same as that of holding an axe, is more than a coincidence, seeing the part the Axe played in British history, from those used by the Vikings and Anglo Saxons, to those used to cut the heads off various kings and queens. Replacing the axe with the cricket bat seems a laudable move.
- How the pace of innovation is increasing, and what might stop it.
- The ultimate video lesson for Google Website Optimizer
- Press This — like Posterous for your wordpress blog
- How to create a better search engine than Google
- How to promote your music – Derek Sivers shares his secrets
- How many blog posts in a row are too many?
- How to translate any webpage with one click
- A 1001+ things to do for a boy (or girl)
- How to tell if water at your beach is safe for swimming
Send questions and tips to howto@HowTutorial.com
analog blogging capacitors cheat sheet cooking demo design DIY do domain electronics explain Facebook free freedom fun Google government gravity health history ideas infographic inspiration Internet life hack marketing math mind hack money parenting photo physics puzzles rules of thumb science search server service software Twitter ultimate lesson video WordPress world hack