- How the pace of innovation is increasing, and what might stop it.
- The ultimate video lesson for Google Website Optimizer
- Press This — like Posterous for your wordpress blog
- How to create a better search engine than Google
- How to promote your music – Derek Sivers shares his secrets
- How many blog posts in a row are too many?
- How to translate any webpage with one click
- A 1001+ things to do for a boy (or girl)
- How to tell if water at your beach is safe for swimming
Monthly Archives: July 2012
I believe the pace of innovation is accelerating. There are accelerating returns because we invent new tools that create new tools. And most, if not all, innovation is an incremental process that builds on the knowledge and ideas that precede it. So more innovation, means more to build on. That is exponential growth. Read more