- How the pace of innovation is increasing, and what might stop it.
- The ultimate video lesson for Google Website Optimizer
- Press This — like Posterous for your wordpress blog
- How to create a better search engine than Google
- How to promote your music – Derek Sivers shares his secrets
- How many blog posts in a row are too many?
- How to translate any webpage with one click
- A 1001+ things to do for a boy (or girl)
- How to tell if water at your beach is safe for swimming
Monthly Archives: June 2011
All major web browsers support displaying SVG to some extent, except Interet Explorer (IE). The svgweb project comes to the rescue. Read more
Windows 7 no longer has the easy search wizard I am used to Read more
To be happy, you must keep two parts of you happy. There is the immediate experience, and there is the remembered self. Read more
Imagine you are a benevolent dictator. You want your country, and your people to succeed. How can you make that happen? You can’t just order that it be true. Read more
We have heard of inflation, but what is its effect? A dollar doesn’t buy what it used to. But what does that mean? I bought a house in 1988 for $97,000. If I had to buy it today with a weaker dollar, how much would it cost?
this is how I got Picasa to stop scanning and discovering some of the same photos most every time I start it. Plus I got rid of duplicate entries for the same directories. And Picasa isn’t compacting the database as often when I quit. Read more
A word cloud is a visual representation of information using words as graphics with meaning. The larger the representation of the word, the more significant Read more
Take vitamin D to prevent flu and much more. Read more
This is the example to follow when you want to create a liquid with a new boiling temperature. Read more
1. Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words.
2. Keep your words positive, because your words become your behavior. Read more